Thread: update and my mom

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default update and my mom

Hello everyone I haven't been on in some time, It has been rough here, My husband and I are working things out and we are getting moved in to our new house. My lupus has flared up real bad lately, but dealing with it. Husband is getting the help that he needs and is being real supportive right now, however my mom is back in the hospital, things are not looking good. She has a blockage again in her intestine and they may have to give her a bag this time. I haven't been able to go visit her yet because I don't wont her to know that I am having a bad flare right now. So I can just call her everyday.

Went to the doctor they are having to change some of my meds as it is causing some crazy reaction with my husband, the doctor said was unusual. they think that it is a combination of my lupus meds and my diabetes meds. So hoping that the new meds will work differently.

Keep my family in your prayers as my mother needs it
    Thanks everyone
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

Thanks

Congrats on your new house! Although a happy time, it is stressful and no wonder that you are now in a flare.

So sorry about your Mom. An intestinal blockage sounds painful. I hope it resolves soon.

Thanks

Hi Lea Ann,
    It's good that you are getting settled into your new home and getting things settled with your hubby. I hope that the new meds get your flare calmed down quickly.
    The stresses of all that combined with the stress of having your Mom so ill is enough to give anyone a flare.
    I hope that your Mom gets better soon and you can calm down.
    Hugs,
    Marla