Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dose anyone have this?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm up for any suggestion to up the energy I'm doing water aerobics three days a week to try to lose weight in hopes that will give me more energy. I really enjoy it it's a lot of stretching which is great. But on top of that I have three little ones to chase 8, 6, and 14 months. Then I get my niece and nephew three to four nights a week plus a friends daughter in the mornings before school so I'm chasing 3-6 kids. I have tried ginseng but that gives me heart palpitations so I stay way from that. I plain to ask about the red bull because I agree there has to be something better to give me energy. Because being ready for a nap after getting the girls ready for school, loading the dish washer,and doing aload of laundry gets so old. I miss the days when I could get up clean the whole house, including scrub floor before work, But in eight hour then come home and cook dinner and go walking on six hour sleep. Now I don't function with out 10 hours sleep.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Fruit is good for you so eat lots of bananas and do limit your Gatorade intake because it is loaded with sugars and junk like that. Also redbull is bad for a healthy person Id imagine it's pretty bad for a lupus person. Ive had my muscles lock when im in a flare but ever since I first got sick I can't stand drinking anything else other than water and a little bit of juice. Try cutting back on sodas and energy drinks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mica For This Useful Post:

SleepyInSeattle (01-23-2012)