Good Morning! I am new to the site and I am so glad to have joined. I am MsKaye69 and I have Lupus/Sjogren's Disorder. It has been a rough road. I guess I have had this going on with me for about 8 years but really has come to the surface this past year. My hair is really coming out more and more. I am taking Plaquenil and Prednisone and Diclofenac for inflammation. Today I am so depressed either from the meds or just dealing with all this. I am sad and crying at one time then later feeling better so I think and then it comes back. I feel that I am doing what I am supposed to be doing my following my Rhemy tells me to do. But this sometimes just seems like a bad dream. My eyes have so much inflammation in there where my vision is so blurry. Half the time when I'm at work I have brain fog and find it so difficult to stay focus. I feel confused in my head and can't express what I am thinking half the time. The dizziness is much better, and the fatigue comes and goes when it wants to. I a strong believer of healing for my body and at the same time when I feel so bad I wonder when will I be healed. I have two boys ages 8 and 6 and I try to be so strong for them but sometimes it is so difficult to put up a front. I want so bad to get better and back to my life but I can't seem to find the way. I am so freeking depressed! I am calling my primary doc today for answers about what to do about the depression. I am aggitated and aggrivated! Help please!