Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uti

Thanks

I have taken Bactrim almost everytime I got a UTI and I have never had a bad reaction to it but as it was said people with lupus need to watch out with using them because some people have become sick taking them. Other antibiotics I have taken didnt get rid of my UTI. Also, sometimes depending on the type of bacteria they find they have to prescribe certain antibiotics. Hope you start feeling better! I know Im not =( Im not so sure I actually have a UTI though, its much more different than usual.
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Thanks

Thank you everyone The doctor know I have Lupus but again small town and not every doctor know what lupus will do. I watch for sign I just hope I don't have a flair. I take two a day and they are horse pills. I had notice at night my mouth, lips are so dry. You think its the meds?

Hugs
    Liz
    Diagnosed with SLE Lupus May 2nd 2011. I am taken Plaquenil, Pain Killers, muscle relaxers.

Thanks

I have Sjogrens so I already have bad problems with dry mouth and lips so I am not sure if that is a side effect. I would look on the info they gave you with it. Always a possibility with any newly added med! If it gets bad or doesn't stop after you've finished with them I would let your doctor know. Until then capstick and lots of water will be new friends! lol There are special mouth washes you can get at the store also if it starts to drive you nuts, they help a little bit. Also chew sugar free gum! Hope you feel better soon now that you have the meds in your system!
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Thanks

Thank you very much, I will try them all LOL. Maybe eye drops too, awww the life of Lupus.

Top of it all my daughter just come down with pink eye in both eyes, my son has a cough and running nose. Can't win :-(

Hugs
    Liz
    Diagnosed with SLE Lupus May 2nd 2011. I am taken Plaquenil, Pain Killers, muscle relaxers.