Thread: My, how time flies when you're having fun...

Thanks

Default My, how time flies when you're having fun...

I tell you, ya get sick and miss a few weeks around here, and you miss all sorts of WHL family news and birthdays! I missed all you guys (again). I'm going to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year (or whatever holiday you celebrate) now, since I'm going to be busy for a couple weeks with tests and my wife's surgery (at least I know ahead of time this go 'round that I'll be busy elsewhere). I'll be doing the occasional "lurking" browse, though it has taken me a couple hours to sort through posts here today (OK, so I'm slow... brain fog).

Lori's surgery has me scared. She'll be bed-ridden for a few days, then restricted mobility for a week or more, and I'll have to take care of the kids... That's what scares me the most, taking care of the kids. I can do laundry, I can do dishes, I can vacuum. But taking care of the kids... Yikes! Anyway, in the meantime, on my days off, I get to do treadmill and pulmonary tests, along with all sorts of other fun stuff, and get to do *another* "first visit" to *another* new rheumatologist. This one is supposedly "the best" (what? again??...). All of this between now and Christmas oh boy (have we got our shopping done? ~no~). Wish us well! Y'all take care, hear?
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Thanks

jmail,
    Wow, good luck with all of that. I hope that your wife's surgery goes well, and that the new rheumy turns out to really be the best.
    I hope that you are better at cooking for the kids than Jeff was. Anytime that he had to feed them, I would get calls - "Mom, he's trying to kill us!"
    Take care of yourself, too!
    Happy Holidays!
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,127 Posts

take a little time out in between all the activities.
    comming off of the sick bed into such a full schedule will be hard work.