Thread: my daughters graduation

Thanks

Smile my daughters graduation

well today was a happy day mikaela our youngest graduated year 10 she got a trophy and present from her teacher as well as her teacher commenting on how talented mikaela was with her drawing in fact every teacher in the school came up and commented how artistic mikaela is. they have her art work hanging all over the school . i have never seen her so happy her certificate will come in mail in january. i was so proud of my baby she is 16 but will always be my baby. i am so glad i got her into distance education she has been thriving since she started the teachers are so kind and dedicated to kids with special needs as most of you know mikaela has aspergers as well as intellectual impairment it was a proud moment for both her father and myself, thankyou just thought i would share some good news for a change hugs everyone.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,127 Posts

thank you for sharing........
    i can feel the joy in your words.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Kim, I'm so happy for mikeala and you. They are our babies even when they turn forty.

Many hugs of happiness

Thanks

Kim,
    Hurray for good news! Is this similar to high school graduation in the US?
    I'm glad that Mikaela has finally gotten away from the bullies and is getting some well-deserved recognition.
    May her future be bright and happy.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

not sure marla probably junior high you would call it she starts year 11 next year then year the year after that . she is doing well since getting away from bullies we were so happy to see her smile.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Kim,

That is indeed great news! With all the bad stuff going on in our lives, it sure is nice to hear some good news for a change.

Rob

Thanks

thankyou rob i agree it is good to have some good news to report for a change. and thankyou for taking time out to reply take care my friend

Thanks

I am so glad, that you and Mikaela, finally have something so nice and positive, going on in your life.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

AWWWW, CONGRATS!!!!! YES, they ARE FOREVER our BABIES arent they! Mine are 21 and 16 and i will always call them my BABIES even when they are old and wrinkly! WOO HOO to our BABIES!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette