Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They found him alone and deceased.....

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

I am so sorry that you are going through all of this! My thoughts are with you and your family
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Just to let you know bonus mom that I am thinking of you, I know from past experience, allthough at the time without lupus, what you are going through. Hugs!
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

Thanks

i am so sorry you are going through this take care thinking of you.

Thanks

Our prayers are with you as you grieve the death of your uncle.

Thanks

Thank you, everyone, for your messages of condolence.

The memorial was today and I'm exhausted. Family flew in from all over the West coast to pay their respects. It was good to see everyone, but I am glad that I'll be delivering houseguests to the airport in the morning.

My PSA for the single people..... please add your adult child, trusted friend or relative as a signatory on your bank accounts. In the evening your death, that person can pay burial expenses, medical bills, etc. without a lot of red tape. If you give someone a Power of Attorney to make decisions on your behalf, it becomes null and void upon your death (in Cali, anyway).

Make things easier on your loved ones by doing a little planning ahead. We know that we're all going to die someday, why make things a nightmare for the people who are tasked with cleanling up our affairs?

Thanks

Thinking of you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure he is in your heart more now than ever before, and instead of being alone he is able to be with you everywhere that you go and watch over you. Many hugs
    Don't wait. The time will never be just right.