Thread: new to your circle of friends and family

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Red face new to your circle of friends and family

hello im newly diagnosed two days ago and have not yet been treated. im undergoing other treatments first for other illnesses. i just want to say hi because ive been posting and didn't want to feel like a stranger. there are a lot of supportive people here and im enjoying the company. thank you i look forward to meeting new people. im not scared of the diagnoses because i have been in a lot of pain for like 10 years and no doctors knew what was wrong with me so i just accepted that i was in pain and moved on with my life. i do look forward to the the treatment so that the pain and tiredness would go away. i also have had hair loss but i thought it was due to the psychiatric medicine i take. thank you all for having me. i hope we all get better somehow oh yeah im 32 years old and friendly.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts

i welcomed you on another thread.
    but since this is your welcome thread.

hello

Thanks

Welcome! So glad you are already posting and I hope you will stick around to share your journey with the many others who lurk and are newly diagnosed. Feel free to ask questions and chime in on other posts.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hello trustme,

I responded in another thread, but I still wanted to say hello to you, and welcome.

Please make yourself at home.

Rob

Thanks

Hi Trustme,
    I responded to your Illinois thread, but I also wanted to officially welcome you to WHL from another native of Illinois. I was born and raised there, but left the area in 1981, when my hubby joined the Air Force.
    Hugs,
    Marla