Im not even sure if I posted this on here before. I know I had said I thought I was getting pericarditis again, well sure enough I was diagnosed on the 24th of last month with pericarditis and pleuritis. I was in so much pain, Im sooooo tired all the time. I've been lurking here everyday but haven't been able to post because I can't stand the pain in my joints, its horrible. Even though Im exhausted I cant get myself to fall asleep, I'm up until 2-3 in the morning.

At this point I don't think I even want to return to work, but my husband doesn't have a steady job although he works out of our driveway installing alarms in cars, but the weather is getting worse and I don't know how much longer he can continue doing this. So for right now Im the only one bringing in a "real" paycheck even though its not a full one its something. I also feel I HAVE to continue working despite the fact that Im so sick and really don't want to go back to work at least temporarily. I know me and I know I will eventually get bored of being at home, but I can't even think straight!

Oh yeah the doctor added Imuran, I hate the fact that I have to take all these damn meds.

SIGH! I hope this post makes sence, I'm out of it!!!!