Thread: "Hey!" y'all...

Thanks

Default "Hey!" y'all...

Hey guys! How you been? I'm still breathing - again... tic - It's been close a couple of times, but I'm doing better now. In spite of the IVIG stuff, I've been in the hospital twice with pneumonia since last spring. The first wasn't fun at all, since we were on vacation in Williamsburg, VA (very pretty country, and the folks are almost as nice as *me*! - tic). Sorry I wasn't back sooner, but I'd forgotten my log-in "credentials", and had almost given up using the same user name, but here I are. I'm not real strong anymore, and can't hardly type, but I'm still gonna have a laugh or two yet while I try to "talk" here. I've missed all sorts of birthdays, vacations and family cares with you all, and have to quit the "jabbering" and get going to other things for now. "See" you later.
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi Jmail,

welcome back and glad you are breathing better now.In the last 9 weeks ive had 2 chest infections n pleurisy.Tomorrow im off for a xray just to check i dnt have pnemonia,dont think i have but i hurt n breath like an dirty old man with a wheeze hahahahaha.You take it easy and hope you get some giggles.
    love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 1,107 Posts

welcome home,
    good to chat again.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome home, missed you.
    Hugs

Thanks

Nice to see you, welcome back.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Welcome home! We are glad you survived to come see us again
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

jmail,
    Welcome back! I'm glad to see you posting again. I hope that you will feel better soon and join in the conversations again. You have always had something witty and wise to add, and we've missed you.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

I can still type like 60 wpm, so long as you don't count all the added errors - tic... Then there's the eyes that don't "see" the errors like they used to, so it takes a while to type something that i can "think" of, which *that* can be more difficult than it was before - thinking - not that I ever did much of that before I opened my mouth before... Yesterday and today haven't been good for breathing again. Very aggravating. I'm like those folks on the TV commercial with COPD that have the elephant sitting on their chest on the couch... lol - I'm waiting on another callback from the doc... take care all.
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."