Thread: Done!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Done!!

After 5 WEEKS of cleaning, sorting, purging and going crazy, mom's house is finally DONE! Daughter moves in tomorrow and she'll be the one doing the remodeling. I will NEVER watch another episode of Hoarders after what I've been through. I've got hundreds of photos to scan and save on the computer then they go away; either to relatives if they want them or to the trash. Except for the photos prior to 1960. I've got some from the 1920s that I'll hang on to. The collectibles are all boxed up and locked away until spring. Job interview on Monday, therapist and thrift shop pick up on Tuesday, hubby's old pickup truck is going to the Purple Heart Veteran's Foundation on Wednesday as well as getting my chipped tooth fixed. Hubby is off Thursday-Sunday. Daughter in law is scheduled for c section on Friday- our first Grandson! Hopefully we can go to Missoula to meet him (winter in Montana and the passes yuck!) So it will be an eventful week but I will NOT be cleaning mom's house!!!!
    "I'm going to get healthy or die trying"

Thanks

I am so glad you are done. Enjoy this week ahead and especially the new grandchild.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mdawncooper For This Useful Post:

ruziska (11-06-2011)

Thanks

Rita,
    You deserve some rest and some fun enjoying that grandson. Grandbabies are the best!
    Those pictures will be a great treasure to have. My hubby has scanned all that we collected from both his Mom's house and my Mom's house. He's also scanned all of the pictures that we have taken over the years. It really added up! He's burned them to CDs and gave copies to each of our kids. That way, there are several repositories of all of our family pictures.
    Hugs,
    Marla

5. The Following User Says Thank You to magistramarla For This Useful Post:

ruziska (11-06-2011)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I know you are happy to have finished with your Mom's house. You still have quite a bit to do, but much of it is wonderful (new grandchild). Try to get some rest, you deserve it!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!