Thread: my sons back in hospital

Thanks

Angry my sons back in hospital

well as most of you know my son has issues he is recovering alcoholic and also has borderline personality disorder. well he had setback last night some bright spark of a woman decided to come up and tell him she was pregnant 6 months ago and had a abortion and it was his baby. needless to say he was extremely upset he wanted to know why she could not have let him know so we could of took baby. he is hurt and angry and he lashed out the wrong way and got drunk he was hospitalised with alcohol poisoning and he feels like he is not a good enough person and was suicidal .he so much wanted to give his father and i our first grandchild. whilst i do not personally believe in abortion i know it was her right but did she really need to be so spiteful and tell him she made that decision why could she not keep it to herself after all she was not interested in informing him when she was pregnant why be so cruel as to flaunt it now. all she has done is harm my son i am so angry at the inconsiderable attitudes of people like her. he now grieving for his child and we are grieving for the granchild we could of had. please do not think i am hitting out at anyone who has had a abortion it is definetly there right it is just the way she handled it that has angered me and how she has hurt my son.needless to say the stress has caused me to flare up and today is not a good day thankyou for listening to me rave on .

Thanks

I am so sorry to hear about your son and your loss. I believe the woman was being spiteful and mean. I personally can't see how anyone could be that mean. I am sure that your
    family is grieving and will grieve for awhile. I will pray for you, your son and your husband.

Thanks

Kim, how sad for all of you. "What could have been" is always a hard place to go, and that woman was incredibly cruel. I hope your son will be able to reconcile with this and get himself back to a place where he can be in a relationship and raise children himself.

Thanks

I feel for your family! How shattering! I have a thought for you to consider. If this girl was so spiteful to tell your son in this way then how do you know if she was even telling the truth? I hope you all are able come to a forgiving space in your life as I understand that you are grieving now. My thoughts are with you!
    Desley
    For every dark cloud there is a silver lining!
    Diagnosed: Lupus; mesenteric panniculitis; fat nacrosis;

Thanks

Kim,
    Your family just gets more and more piled on. I hope that your son recovers quickly and gets over this. I agree with the others that she was just plain cruel.
    Gentle Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

thankyou all for your kind thoughts yes it is hard for all of us mourning for grandchild we might have had and the child my son would have had hopeful this will not affect my sons life any further.