Thread: pleurisy again

Thanks

Default pleurisy again

Ugh..Does it ever get any better? I have pleurisy again, It hurts to do anything at the moment. It seems like it's always something. I have no idea how to even live my life anymore, work kills me, I'm a CNA at a nursing home, and the physical aspect of it is starting to really have an effect on me. And now add this on top of all the joint pain that I already have and I'm ready to just give up. I just have no idea how to mentally handle this, I cry at the drop of a hat, I stay depressed, always have headaches, forget how to dress myself and the residents at work, I always hurt. Blah is pretty much all I have to say.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh i know how you feel i also have plurisy for the second time this year and a chest infection for the second time in a month.Oh the joys.....not!! Just rest when you can and know you are not alone.Take each day slowly and know we all care.
    love n hugs
    Amanda.x.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Wendy, I am sorry that you are going through all of this. The job stuff is so stressful, and difficult. I can't imagine working as a CNA with lupus. I'm an RN who has been looking into going back to work after 20 years of being away from nursing, and 5 years of being home on family medical leave with my daughter. Centura Health seems to be hiring CNAs to work as unit secretaries in their hospitals. More mental stress, and maybe less physical? There are all sorts of online certificate programs for medical careers, like medical coding, transcription (hard if you have arthritis in your hands), and medical office work. I hope you start feeling better soon.