Thread: Annoying myself with the brain fog!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Exclamation Annoying myself with the brain fog!

Ok I am so over stressed its unreal! The Dr says to eliminate stress but easier said than done! My 2 nephews I raise are kicked off the bus for the week so I have to cut my work hours back form 9 hr day to 6 all week so less on my paycheck when I am already behind on bills! Then I find out my grandmother has Cancer and she is not really talking( She is pretty much raised me)My dead beat brother called me and I snaped on him VERY BAD (I told him to do his children a favor because he would be a bigger help dead than alive) I know its aweful I said it!!!!
    I run a buisness and it was busy yesterday with cash sales....had to rush out the door at 2:30 so I grabbed all the big bills out of the cashbox and just put it into my pocket with my money! I did not get out of my suv between work and home and only stopped at 2 schools and picked up the 2 boys and never got out till I got home! I stupidly have lost over $800 OMG Is there anything to help this dang brain fog! I am ready to leave work and go to the DR and demand treatment because I am a walking hazzard to myself! Now not only have I lost my own money, I lost my works money that I will have to repay Friday when I get paid....aka My light bill money! I keep praying the fog will lift and maybe I have hidden the money from myself...I ram sacked my house car purse trash laundry you name it I cant find it! This is not the first time I have did this! If this fog doesnt clear in my head I am going to get fired and loose everything! IS THERE A MIRCLE BRAIN FOG REMOVER OUT THERE?????

I am so annoying myself with the fog.....I know my boss and everyone else is getting annoyed also! Is There HELP out there!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts

( ( ( h u g ) ) )

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Tonyarenee,

I know how you feel. I was literally a walking hazard to myself (and others) from brainfog. I used to work with "things that go boom" for a living. Dangerous items and brainfog don't mix! I wish there was a miracle brainfog remover out there, but there isn't.

For me, the brainfog severity is directly connected to the severity and duration of the flare I am currently having. Doing what I can to avoid a flare is my only real defense.

I know how you feel,

Rob

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

tgal (11-08-2011)

Thanks

Tonyarenee,
    First of all, you are to be commended for taking on your nephews, especially when you are ill. Secondly, I am sorry that your grandmother has cancer. As you know, so much depends on when it is diagnosed, whether it has spread, and what treatment options are available. Hopefully she will be one of the many survivors out there. Brain fog is scary, no doubt about it. Is your boss willing to put in a safe or provide some secure way for you to lock up the cash so you don't have to stick it in your pocket? Brain fog or not, that seems like a really bad idea for everyone involved. On my best days I wouldn't want to carry $800 in my pocket.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmo For This Useful Post:

tgal (11-08-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks for ya'll taking the time to read me rambling on! Just needed to vent! I feel like no one understands me!
    I think I am truely on the edge at my job! I had told my boss about me loosing the Money!
    He was talking to the other employes and thought I was just feeding him a line of crock! (VERY UPSETTING)
    I have been here 10 years...the only person who can run the office and run loader and office all by myself.
    All other satalite yards have 1 person for office and 1 for loader! I have narked on people I have cought ripping off company!
    I would never bite the hand that feeds me! And for my boss to even doubt me! Very heartbreaking!!
    When I told him I lost the money....I told him I would replace it Friday when I got paid....I wasnt trying to get him to write it off!!!!

I now even more feel like I am Hanging by a string when it comes to my Job!
    If Loose my Job, I will loose EVERYTHING! Raising kids on my own I am already living paycheck to paycheck!
    I tried telling my boss whats going on with me and that we think I have Lupus and the Dr are ruling everything else out!
    My boss said dont wish it upon yourself (REALLY WTF)
    He is talking to the others behind my back now saying how he doesnt think I need to be handling money nor driving a loader!
    I dont have class b nor CDL so there is no other job he could switch me to! I am really worried adding stress! (MY WEAKNESS/trigger)
    I know I cant get another Job with as many Vacation days....as sick as I have been this year I only have 3 days of Vacation left of 22 days I get a Year!

I called my Dr's and told them we they have to do something to help me! Sick of being their ping pong ball passed around waiting on
    one of them to finally decide to make a score! So the primary is sending me to a nero...Dermi is doing a Biop of the rash on my nose.
    My Rheumy put me on Prednesone! Amazing.....I go and they just hand pain pills and I flip out and now their going to start rolling the ball!
    I guess I should have done this sooner LOL
    My Ana was + I keep the rash on my nose and keep a diary and pics daily....go visit my son in Texas AF my nose clears for a bit....
    MY son tells me he is going to the UK for 3 years My started Flaring instantly! The side of my nose that the Rash Flares down on more
    is the side I hurt on more! I collect the hair I loose every week and put in in the zip lock to take and show....pics of every bump and rash.... dated
    I reckon suspecting you may have Lupus....you have to act like a lawyer and gather evadince to submit my case!
    I started My diary from the very 1st thing I could remember back on and came up to date! My Knees giving out at 17 should be a good indicater to a DR
    that something was wrong....at 19 I had pancratis for a week stay in ICU...I have been on heart Medicine at age 25....and no Dr can put 2 and 2 together!

Thanks

Boy, I don't know what to say. It's great that you doc's are finally kicking things in to high gear, but it's sad that it took being on the verge of losing your job to get them there. Will one of them write a letter to your boss about what is going on? It's got to be really scary to be in your situation. I wish I had sage advise to offer - instead all I can offer is my empathy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmo For This Useful Post:

Tonyarenee (11-07-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Gizmo
    Thanks.....its just great to have somewhere to vent and not have people think your crazy tho at times I feel like I am loosing my mind! Hopefully these Dr's can get me where I have more normal days!
    I have noticed with the Prednesone I do feel a little better...the rash on my nose is gone so I have to wait to get the biop of it after it comes back when I am not on prednesone! I still feel like I could Vomit....but I was already like that 4-5 days a week with no meds! I think I would rather have the hidious rash verses this sick at my tummy feeling!
    I am thinking about asking my boss to lay me off during the winter....at least I could drawl unempoyment while these Dr's try to figure me out. It took me 2 hours to figure out where I was 3 cents off for last weeks weekly banking sheet! I use to never make mistakes with my job....now I make serverl a day! I know its annoying for our main office....I tripple check myself and still will over look my own mistakes! LovelyLovely brain fog......I cant help but laugh at myself because I annoy myself with the brainfog LOL

Thanks

If you can get some time off to recuperate, that sounds like a good idea. Good luck with that!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmo For This Useful Post:

Tonyarenee (11-08-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I know exactly how you feel. I lost $20,000 check at work. Luckily my boss found it in my desk. I looked and looked but I never saw it. For stress relief I try to go to my happy place for a few minutes during the day. I commiserate with you. I'm sending hugs and good thoughts your way

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nonna For This Useful Post:

Tonyarenee (11-08-2011)

Thanks

Congrats Tonyarene.. I saw under brain fog that you found the money.
    Praise God in all things....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Baum For This Useful Post:

Tonyarenee (11-09-2011)