Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm back yaaaaaaaaay!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default I'm back yaaaaaaaaay!

Just to let you all know ive finally got my laptop back.The letter o is sticking so fill in the spaces where i miss lol. Ive had a difficult few months.Been in hospital after a total melt down and got plurisy again. My little cat of 18 years is dying so we are keeping her comfy and loved at home until things proceed to get any worse.Ive fostered another 2 dogs since being here and they have now got new homes.The hate campaign at home escalated,so the police are now helping me.Missed you all and hope you are all doing best as can be.Oh ive looked for my birthday wishes hahahahahahaa yeh i know im cheeky but i dont see it.....did yu all forget me on the 23rd october? I love reading my wishes....so if i missed it pop it on the forum for me.If you forgot.....come on...wish it me now...im 42 and still feel 18...so weird...lol.

lots of love n gentle hugs
    Amanda.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Hi Amanda,

Welcome back, I missed you.
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend.
    Sorry, that you had to endure so much lately. Hope it gets better for you soon.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks so much Debbie and i hope you are doing ok lately.I'll be back maybe tmrw,just getting my laptop back to how it was.Its still slow,but i dont mind at least i got it back.
    Love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Rooaaaaarrrrrr! I missed you. Happy Haappy Birthday!!!!
    Big hugs to you and all of yours including the furry ones.
    Toni

Thanks

amanda glad you are back i have missed our chats and very happy belated birthday my friend will be great to catch up

Thanks

Im so glad your back on here =) Hope you saw my message on facebook! I didnt even think to start a thread for you on here Im sorry =( Hope it was awesome!
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Thanks

Hey Angel,
    I'm glad to see that you are back, and happy belated birthday. Oct. 23 is special to me, too! We celebrated our 35th anniversary that day, so I was a little busy - LOL.
    Keep coming back - we've missed you!
    Love & Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 1,107 Posts

welcome home

Thanks

Hey Stranger! As Steve said "Welcome Home.". Hope your birthday was fabulous!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You were gone? Just Kidding! Missed You, Happy Belated Birthday!! We both celebrate in october. Cant wait to get back in touch. Your the best!
    Natasha
    Everyday holds the possibility of a Miracle

SLE, Nephritis, Raynaud's, previous ITP
    Plaquenil, baby aspirin, Flinstones vitamins