Thread: Need some ideas for a Lupie vacation

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unhappy Need some ideas for a Lupie vacation

It appears my looked forward to Disney vacation is not going to happen. The kids are talking about going to the beach instead. I don't think that would be good for me. So I'm looking for ideas. The thought of doing Disney alone is not appealing.

Any and all suggestions are welcome

Thanks

why can,t your kids comprimise and do both go to disney and the water parks and surely the beaches in losangeles would be great .

Thanks

Oh man, the beach... my favorite place to be. How about a beach where the climate is cooler and wearing sun clothes won't be so miserable? We LOVED British Columbia, specifically Vancouver and Victoria Island. It was cool, even in June, and overcast. There is so much to do indoors in Vancouver, the aquarium is amazing (we got a family membership and went every day), and there are lots of boating options where you can be inside a cabin, out of the sun. The food is wonderful and the culture is very diverse. If you don't want to cross the boarder, there are lots of cool little towns along the ocean in Washington and Oregon.