Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who and Where Is Your Doctor

Thanks

Elo: I think we have several people who need pediatric doctors so thanks for posting.

Thanks

Sharpiessave: You speak so highly of yours that I think it might be time to visit my relatives in Missouri this summer and get an appointment with this wonderful doc. Thanks for sharing.

Melanie

Thanks

Default Thanks

Thanks for all the great replies everyone. Keep those doctor names coming.

Melanie

Thanks

Ya'll all saw my "dancing" post the other day about my new rheumy ~ her name is Heather North & she's in Ocean Springs, MS (for my neighbors to the west in New Orleans!). I've had the same pain management doc for 11 years and he was the one who was always pushing the other docs for a diagnosis on me - he's also a top-notch neuro: Joseph Jackson in Bilox, MS. If anyone has Hughes (APS) there's a doc in New Orleans who specializes in the disease and is supposedly some super-guru; he's also really cool. His name is Yung-wei Chi.

Hugs to all,

Robin

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I see Dr. Yolanda Cibere at the Mary Pack Arthritis Centre of Canada in Vancouver, British Columbia.
    "With gentle hands and the heart of a fighter, I am a survivor!" - Reba McEntire

Thanks

My daughter and I see Dr. C. Ryan Antolini at the Denver Arthritis Clinic. It is a huge practice with at least a dozen doctors, and they all seem to be pretty good. The really cool thing is that they are doing a drug study of a new monoclonal antibody drug for lupus that is showing more promise than Benlysta. They have patients that drive from Nebraska to participate. The study drugs, office visits, labs, everything is FREE. You have to have moderate to severe lupus to participate, and be on prednisone when you start the study.

Thanks

I currently see Dr. Tim McCarthy in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I've only had a few appointments with him and one phone call, but I like him thus far. He's all business, but he's been extremely informative and has answered all my questions to my satisfaction.

Thanks

I see Dr. Madeleine Feldman in New Orleans. Best doctor that ever lived, ever ever ever.
    Whenever I don't feel like doing it, I always remember that tomorrow I may not be able to do it. Then doing it becomes a blessing instead of a burden.

I got some stuff goin' on.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    This thread is a great idea.
    I see Dr KC Ng in Nedlands (Perth, WA) he is amazing!! Breaks every single test down so i can understand what each is looking for and what my results mean.
    I have a fantastic GP too, in Kallaroo, Dr Galal Tadros. They bulk bill at that surgery too!
    Thanks NAT I am off to see dr Mark Reed in Hollowood I was referred to him I will keep your dr aS a back up. Thanks and I think this thread is fantastic. Thanks to all
    Desley
    For every dark cloud there is a silver lining!
    Diagnosed: Lupus; mesenteric panniculitis; fat nacrosis;

Thanks

My Rheumy is Dr. Reginald Sanders in New Orleans! Very happy with him! He is very very knowledgeable to LUPUS and takes all the time you need to explain everything to you!