Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who and Where Is Your Doctor

Thanks

Default Who and Where Is Your Doctor

Since we know we all have to stick together I am hoping that everyone will participate in this. Some of you have really great doctors and I know I want to know who these doctors are. I would love it if you would reply and let me know the name of your doctor and where they are located. Tgal says she will make it a sticky for us. (Thanks Tgal) I am hoping I find somebody wonderful and I hope you do too.

I am seeing Dr. George DeLeon in Pearland, Texas for pain management at this time. I am in the process of finding a new rheumatologist.

Can't wait to hear from you.

Melanie

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mdawncooper For This Useful Post:

E42brchick (02-19-2012), rob (10-22-2011)

Thanks

Great idea.

I see Dr. Nancy Keesal in Toronto. She's extremely thorough and I like her. She's all business though with no time for chit chat.

Brenda

4. The Following User Says Thank You to running girl For This Useful Post:

andrealeighw (03-11-2012)

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hey Melanie,

Great thread. I am going to make it a sticky so it stays at the top of the page. That way it won't get lost and everyone (hopefully) can join in! Maybe people can find good doctors that are close to them.
    Last edited by tgal; 10-22-2011 at 08:03 PM.
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

Ellie Hansen (03-12-2012)

Thanks

This is a great thread:
    Dr. Emily Pineda in San Antonio, Tx. is outstanding. Her practice is so in demand, it's difficult to get an appointment, but she's worth the wait.
    Dr. Blake Simpson in SA is a great otolaryngologist. His buddy Dr. Mark Coury, who I'm seeing in San Francisco is very good, too.
    Dr. Michelle Anson in SA is the best PCP I've ever had.
    Hugs,
    Marla

8. The Following User Says Thank You to magistramarla For This Useful Post:

tripLexie (02-28-2012)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mine probably won't be of much help, since it's at a pediatrics hospital- but I see Dr. Peter Chira - Rheumatologist from Riley Childrens Hospital, in Indianapolis, Indiana. He's actually done a few interviews for the Lupus Foundation of America, on preparing for school with Lupus
    One day at a time, one breath at a time... We can get through this.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,102 Posts

i see doctor tafere behane. he works out of three diferent offices around perth in western australia.
    i can highly recommend him.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

This thread is a great idea.
    I see Dr KC Ng in Nedlands (Perth, WA) he is amazing!! Breaks every single test down so i can understand what each is looking for and what my results mean.
    I have a fantastic GP too, in Kallaroo, Dr Galal Tadros. They bulk bill at that surgery too!
    Diagnosed with SLE and Antiphospholipid Syndrom - June 2010

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:

Desleywr (10-25-2011)

Thanks

Awesome thread, Melanie! I can't wait to tell my doc he's in the WHL Hall of Fame.

My SuperRheumy is Dr. Mark Box at KC Internal Medicine. He's in Overland Park, KS, which is right next to Kansas City. The man's a genius, and I would never be flare-free without his samples. Plus his office always has two choices of naturally flavored waters. Have you ever sliced up a cucumber into ice water? Delicious. : )

Thanks

I see Dr. Jennifer Huggins and Dr. Lou at Childrens Hospital in Cincinnati. While I've had issues with Huggins, both are good doctors, and Huggins does adult rheumatology as well as pediatric. Me and my friend both love Lou for anyone who needs a pediatric rheumatologist lol
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Thanks

I am so glad that you posted this one because my daughter lives in San Antonio and if need be I would be willing to drive to San Antonio for a good doctor.