Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Who and Where Is Your Doctor

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am currently seeing Dr. Woraix who is at Marget J Weston, he is located in Clearwater South Carolina who is treating my lupus, he has been great since I don't have insurance and can't afford a Rhemy dr right now, I did how ever see this Rhemy dr Dr, DeAndino but later found out that he had a criminal record by searching him on line and decided to leave him His located in Aiken SC,
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

Thanks

How long did it take you to get in with her the first time and where is she is located in San Antonio. Thinking of seeing her this summer. San Antonio is about 3 1/2 hours for me so would be worth it. I want to be able to tell a doctor what is really going on with my body and how I am responding and then not have them look at me like I am stupid.

Melanie

Thanks

I see Dr. Gonzalez at University of Michigan Hospital. She is absolutely amazing. When I moved, I moved forty minutes away but will drive the distance in order to see her. She is worth it. Love her. I'm very lucky.

Thanks

I'm seeing Dr. Syed in Richmond, VA @ MCV. She is awesome.

Thanks

Mine is Dr. Galen Graham New York I had him for 4 years for fibromyalgia ..And just diagnosed for Lupus this week, he is very through and done things in a timely manner he didn't just go with the test result, My Ana was is very high but other test were okay he also went with the symptoms and the red face Pleurisy and extreme fatigue I highly recommend him.

Thanks

I see Dr. Howard in tulsa ok he is my rheumy. My first vistit was 4.5 hours it was amazing to be listened to...every detail!!!

Thanks

Mines dr sean mcmillian murray utah he has been caring in depth knowledgable and just amazing! Sad i have to be switching due to stupid insurance so now looking for new one in utah
    Living each day day by day spoon by spoon! I have lupus but it doesnt have me. Love laugh live

Thanks

I am recently diagnosed. I am seeing Dr Morris with RA Associates and Dr Sullivan for the liver problems in Kingsport. Dr Morris started me on Plaquil this week.

Thanks

i've seen Nancy Godfrey since 1989. Her practice is in Long Beach, CA. She's phenomenal!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supersleuth View Post
    I see Dr. Gonzalez at University of Michigan Hospital. She is absolutely amazing. When I moved, I moved forty minutes away but will drive the distance in order to see her. She is worth it. Love her. I'm very lucky.
    I'm so happy to see a recommendation in Michigan! I'll have to keep this in mind.