Hi all,

First, thanks again for the welcome. I've been reading a lot of posts here, gathering information, getting used to the diagnosis. I can't lie, a little part of me keeps expecting the rheumatologist to call back and tell me he made a mistake. Obviously I haven't totally accepted this just yet, but I'm getting there.

I just had a question about a random symptom I've been experiencing off and on. At first I thought it was vertigo: the pressure in my head felt like it changed (like I was in an airplane, but my ears didn't pop) and everything sounded like it was very far away before my face got extremely warm and it all started to fade. The more research I do, though, the more it seems like it was a drop in my blood pressure. I've also had some tingling in my face that comes and goes. I mentioned it to my rheumatologist yesterday and he said we'd keep an eye on it, but that when the tingling is associated with Lupus, it's usually limited to one side of the face and is pretty constant. The pressure change he didn't seem too concerned about.

I think the tingling might be anxiety related, but the pressure change was really strange. It's only happened twice and only within the past week. I'm just wondering if anything similar happens to anyone else.