Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleep

Thanks

I have no trouble falling asleep, it's staying asleep that's the problem.

I try to work it out on my own (sleep that is, steve) and resort to Zopiclone occasionally.

I've become addicted a number of times and its a tough cycle for me to break. I find the more I rely on it the more I need it (again, I'm referring to sleep steve).

Often I get caught up on my WHL posts in the middle of the night.
    Brenda

Thanks

The sleep doctor put me on Mirapex. I have only been taking it a week. I am not sure if it is helping. It is supposed to help with my RLS. He said for me to get the best sleep I am going to have to get the pain under control. Isnt' that what we all want?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Bahaha That made my day, especially Steve's. Well im addicted to sleeping with the fan it can be freezing in my house but my fan is still on. I know this is really bad but when i'm desperate after 3 days of a couple of hours of sleep I take that hydrocodine cough syrup, that stuff is my best friend and I stay asleep. Yea, I think im going bonkers because of my sleep, my family tried to help by suggesting I change my diet and exercise more but I tried to tell them it may help get to sleep but I wont stay asleep. Thanks for the replies, some of them made me laugh. ^^
    Last edited by Mica; 10-18-2011 at 11:01 AM.