Thread: And now this??

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default And now this??

On top of all the other drama in my life, or probably because of, I'm now having panic attacks again. Oh how I've not missed them! I do my best to breathe and talk myself through it but its still frustrating. I hope it goes away soon.
    "I'm going to get healthy or die trying"

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I've only had two panic attacks in my life. The first time that it happened, I had no idea what was going on and so I went into it full throttle. My husband was completely befuddled and had no idea what was wrong with me or why I was behaving so irrationally. We were on vacation and I demanded that we pack our things and leave for home immediately (5 days early). Dear thing, he just looked at me, packed up, and we got in the car and came home!
    The second time it happened, I had some idea what it was. However, that did not stop me from going full throttle again! This time, my hubby also recognized it and told me that I was having a panic attack. We worked through that one together.
    I just know that they are horrible and you feel so out of control. I am sorry that you are going through them again. It is good that you are able to recognize that what is happening is a panic attack, so that you can try to help yourself get through them.
    I am sending you tight hugs because I understand!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

You poor thing. Losing a parent is hard enough. If you have someone to stand by you during this time grab them and keep talking to them to help you get through this. I had a precious friend who came and sat with me at 1:30 in the morning while I waited for the police to arrive, funeral home etc when my Dad passed. I am pretty sure I would have lost it without her.

Thanks

You've been through so much recently. I hope you find some comfort soon.

Hugs.
    Brenda

Thanks

You've been through alot, Ruz. Just your body & mind protesting. I haven't had a full blown one in many years. Now I get these little bitty anxiety attacks. They started right before my dad died.