Thread: I will " clock" out for one week.

Thanks

Default I will " clock" out for one week.

Hi family,

Tomorrow morning at 6:20 am, my hubby and I are flying to Texas, to see the kids and grandkids.
    I am so excited. We will fly to Houston, stay there until tuesday, go to Dallas from there and fly back from Dallas next saturday. One daughter lives in Houston ( Lake Jackson) and the other daughter lives in Dallas. Each daughter has two children, 5 and 11, 7 and 9 years old. The kids are getting so excited.
    When we are in Houston, we will go to Galveston and in Dallas we will go to the State Fair.
    I have already had one week of vacation, this week, I am well rested.
    I have been without the MTX for weeks now and pain is here one day and better the next and back with avengens the next. I am not allowed to take alot of meds right now, because of my liver, it's being a little bully. The meds I am allowed to take, in moderation are, Flexeril, Mobic and of course my best friend Ambien.
    Cross your fingers, that the pain is in the moderate range and that my liver stops bullying me. There is some pain in the liver area.
    I hope it is not to hot in Texas.
    Well, I will "see" all of you, after I get back.

Lots of love

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,102 Posts

have a great time.

there is a couple of whl friends in texas......
    maybe you could meet.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

First let me tell you that this is a GREAT time to come! We FINALLY ended 40 plus days of 100's and this week we are down into the 80's with cool mornings!

Come on down. Enjoy the weather and the family! There is nothing better
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Have a wonderful trip and I, too, hope that your health will cooperate. Especially given the fact the Tgal has said that the weather is perfect (she called for great weather just for your trip - lol). Fill us in on all that you did when you return!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgal View Post
    First let me tell you that this is a GREAT time to come! We FINALLY ended 40 plus days of 100's and this week we are down into the 80's with cool mornings!

Come on down. Enjoy the weather and the family! There is nothing better
    That is why we wait until October, to go to Texas. I have lived there long enough to know better.
    Well Mari, it is your job to make sure the weather is cooperating.
    I am so happy to go see the kids, I don't even care, that I have to get up at 3:00 am, to catch the 6:20 flight.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saysusie View Post
    Have a wonderful trip and I, too, hope that your health will cooperate. Especially given the fact the Tgal has said that the weather is perfect (she called for great weather just for your trip - lol). Fill us in on all that you did when you return!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Thank you, Susie.
    I told Tgal, I am holding her personally responsible for the weather. It has to last until next Saturday.LOL
    I am planning on making it a great trip and happy time with the kids and grandkids.
    If it was up to me, I could sit at home with them, the entire time. But they want to show us a great time.
    I will let you all know, how it went, after I get back.

Debbie