Thread: Blogs

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Blogs

Hi all,

Sorry to have disappeared over the last few months, I have once again been fighting with my body and also fighting to get the medication I need. Finally I have had some success with getting off beta blockers and being put on Ivabradine, which is controlling my heart rate so much better. Some moments of normality are coming back to me again.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has a blog? I have just started writing a blog as a way to get out any thoughts, but also as a way to keep in contact and in touch with how other people are going. I would love to know if any of you have a blog that I could follow. There is quite a bit writing about how writing about our experiences can help. See the articles below if you are interested - obviously you don't have to share it publicly in a blog, it's the writing about things that seems important.

http://www.womenfolk.com/transcend/writing.
    htmhttp://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/homepage/Class/Psy394V/Pennebaker/Reprints/Support/Pennebaker%201997.pdf

For anyone who is interest the blog I have just started, which is very much in it's early stages, the link is below:

http://illsymphonies.blogspot.com/

As a blogger novice I would love to hear about others experiences

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am so sorry to hear that you've been dealing with so much. I am glad that you are having some days that are nearing normalcy. I hope the new meds continue to work for you.
    I do not blog regularly. There is a section here for members who want to blog and it is quite active.
    I will check out your blogs Sending you hugs

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

I too am sorry things have been going badly for you. I don't blog. My brain doesn't work well enough to answer posts some days so I sure don't formulate thoughts well enough to do a blog anymore.

As for the blog side here.. LOL I always forget it is there and never see the posts! I then feel so bad!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (10-17-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have a blog too on here but haven't written on it in many months because I forgot. I have so much to write that it makes it really hard to even pull it out of my head. I might start it up again sometime, I don't know yet.
    "With gentle hands and the heart of a fighter, I am a survivor!" - Reba McEntire

Thanks

Goodness I didn't even realize this site had a blog section, I must not be in the best frame of mind when I am on here LOL. Great I will check it out. Blogs are new territory to me. I really enjoy reading others blogs, as I often feel like I a reading my own thoughts a lot of the time.

I am pleased I am doing much better as well. It is funny how your idea of "better" changes. 4 years ago I would have had a different perspective and considered myself to be rather ill right now, but when you have been completely incapacitated by illness not even able to take a shower by yourself you soon shift your bar of what is really sick.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sprant For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (10-17-2011)

Thanks

I just became a follower of your blog, it is very well written. I have a blog as well but I am not much of a writer : )