So recently, KC hasn't had any recent flares in her lupus and she has been relatively happy most of the time. Seeing her happy always makes me happy. And it turns out that my mom might move closer to us! This is really good; hopefully this will let her be more involved in KC's life and ours of course too. I'm glad that things seem to be starting to look up finally. I'm happy but still really worried if something is going to happen to her and if she will end up back in the hospital or something. I don't think that anything will happen.... hopefully. Although generally, she has been doing okay with her salt, and potassium and hasn't been depressed or anything. But what I'm scared of is if she is bottling up all her emotions and then she will just burst and go back to the hospital. That's not something that I hope happens. I don't think that anything will happen. I am very appreciative and thankful for everything God has given my family. And for anyone out there that has just been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease I promise you that God is watching out for you. He will be there to hold your hand when you need it. Donít lose hope for the future. =)

Sincerely,
CJ