So ive posted on here a few times dont know if anyone remebers me. anywho i have had a large number of strange things happening etc which lead me to think i have lupus so made myself app. when i attempted to tell him of these things he stopped me and said i treat arthritis so lets look at those symptoms first.... ok i thought you just asked me to start at the beg of the sym. o well so his exam in total was him toching my knuckles and bending my wrist. and touching my knee and poking my hip which was just my fat lol so he sits back down and says i think what we have here is fibro i sorta rolled my eyes i dont think you can dx fibro by doing that and he didnt even listen to my complaints. i said i already had a ana and rh factor and was told they were good. orderd blood work ana rh factor thyroid and liver function go back in two weeks i dont even know if wanna go back. the nurse that took my blood said whats wrong with you, you just hurt all the time you dont want lupus or arthritis well no crap i dont but i would like to know whats wrong with me. The few things he did allow me to tell him he said o you would have to see your family dr for that. i attempted to tell him about the episcleritis and he said you must see the eye dr. for that no sh** i did. He said well if you get a rash or anything i could see then you need to come in right then. i live a hour and half away and work 8-4 so i said could i take pics and bring them in on fridays because thats my off day he laughed and said no. also went to the urologist wed for my new dx of IC and got no where no meds no nothing go back in one month. i think i might go to the follow up for both and if i get nothing im done. what to do. sorry so long verrryyyy frustrated right now and no one to talk to.