Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing members

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Missing members

I know that we all have lives we live and that we all need time. Maybe I'm just being morbid this morning but I'm missing some of the old familiar names. I know they have their reasons and I don't believe any of them have let Lupus beat them.

I'm just missing them. I've not been to active myself with my bit of mess. But maybe things will look up for me again. I wish we could all meet for real but.... I know we can't. I don't know why I'm so down this am. Maybe a reaction to the MTX. Maybe my sixth sense is working overtime. I'm rambling now so I'll stop.

Here's to all our missing friends, may they stop by soon.
    Amanda and Phyllis, and several more, lovedbyhim, and many more.
    Hugs and good thoughts to all of them

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nonna For This Useful Post:

steve.b (10-03-2011), tgal (10-02-2011)

Thanks

I'm sorry you're so down Nonna. Life with Lupus really is a mess. Hang in there. I believe things will get better.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Good morning Nonna. I know things are tough right now and some of our friends are gone but just remember that you are cared about very much. You are one of the friends that would be missed terribly
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

Nonna (10-02-2011), Saysusie (10-04-2011), steve.b (10-03-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So would you, how are you doing with the MTX

Thanks

Nonna, I hope your day got better. It does seem that some of the folks who posted daily aren't around much anymore. Hopefully some of the new folks will step in. Maybe the MIA members are doing so well that they are busy with other things.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmo For This Useful Post:

Nonna (10-02-2011)

Thanks

dear nonna i am sorry we have not chatted lately we just seem to miss each other mari is right we would miss you if you were not here, i am going away for 2 weeks but when i come back hopely we can chat more. take care many hugs

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kim,l For This Useful Post:

Nonna (10-02-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm around but things are so crazy. Dealing with my Mom's memory loss is running me down. Also trying to work. My lupus has been going unchecked. I can't do my
    appointments and my Mom's. Play fb game to try and relax.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Nonna; I, too, am sorry that things are not going well for you lately. I hope that you start having better days and that this happens very soon. Please know that I will ALWAYS be here..you can go away and come back years later, and I will still be here
    . The same holds true for many of our members.
    I miss many of our old friends also. Members come and go for various reasons. Some are here and are quite active when their lives are in trumoil and their disease is out of control. We help and support them for as long as they need us. When their lives become more tolerable and their disease becomes manageable, they leave us as they no longer need our support. I am very happy to lose members for this reason. It saddens me when they have to return because things have gone south again, but I am always happy to hear from them again.
    While WHL tries to be a safe place for everyone and we work very hard to provide reliable, trustworthy information, acceptance without judgement, and true care and concern - there are times when we are unable to give a member what they need or that member finds that WHL is no longer a comfortable fit for them. As such, we lose some members and sometimes it is not always a happy parting. For those members, we wish them well and pray that they find what they need and that they get relief from their illness.
    The saddest loss of a member is when it is due to illness or personal crisis. While their love for WHL remains, it just becomes difficult for them to interract with us any longer. Again, we wish these members well, we pray for them and support them in our hearts and we let them know that we will be here for them, no matter what!
    Whatever the reasons for the absent members, we never stop trying to give love, support, information, advice, acceptance and comfort to each and every person here and to everyone who has touched our lives here, even if for only a brief time.
    So, with you, I say "I Miss You Dear Friends"
    I am so glad that you are back and I am sending you warm hugs..know that you are important to us also

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saysusie For This Useful Post:

Desleywr (10-04-2011), Nonna (10-04-2011), steve.b (10-04-2011)

Thanks

That is so Beautiful! Thank you so much!

QUOTE=Saysusie;97279]Hi Nonna; I, too, am sorry that things are not going well for you lately. I hope that you start having better days and that this happens very soon. Please know that I will ALWAYS be here..you can go away and come back years later, and I will still be here
    . The same holds true for many of our members.
    I miss many of our old friends also. Members come and go for various reasons. Some are here and are quite active when their lives are in trumoil and their disease is out of control. We help and support them for as long as they need us. When their lives become more tolerable and their disease becomes manageable, they leave us as they no longer need our support. I am very happy to lose members for this reason. It saddens me when they have to return because things have gone south again, but I am always happy to hear from them again.
    While WHL tries to be a safe place for everyone and we work very hard to provide reliable, trustworthy information, acceptance without judgement, and true care and concern - there are times when we are unable to give a member what they need or that member finds that WHL is no longer a comfortable fit for them. As such, we lose some members and sometimes it is not always a happy parting. For those members, we wish them well and pray that they find what they need and that they get relief from their illness.
    The saddest loss of a member is when it is due to illness or personal crisis. While their love for WHL remains, it just becomes difficult for them to interract with us any longer. Again, we wish these members well, we pray for them and support them in our hearts and we let them know that we will be here for them, no matter what!
    Whatever the reasons for the absent members, we never stop trying to give love, support, information, advice, acceptance and comfort to each and every person here and to everyone who has touched our lives here, even if for only a brief time.
    So, with you, I say "I Miss You Dear Friends"
    I am so glad that you are back and I am sending you warm hugs..know that you are important to us also

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie[/QUOTE]
    Desley
    For every dark cloud there is a silver lining!
    Diagnosed: Lupus; mesenteric panniculitis; fat nacrosis;

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Desleywr For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (10-04-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I missed you allxxxxxx Sorry ive been offline but i had no laptop,i had a breakdown and now got plurisy again hahahahaha oh the joys....not. My little 18 year old cat is dying so very sad days watching her but today is a good day for her.I didnt even see a birthday wish fr me on here....or did i miss it...yes everyone 23rd oct i was 42...come on now hahahahahaha.Hope today is a goodish day for you....i'll come back son as im getting used to my laptop,its still not 100% but im getting there with it.
    lots f love
    Amanda.xxxxxx

p.s my letter o keeps sticking so add an o where its been missed lol.x
    Last edited by Angel Oliver; 10-31-2011 at 04:04 PM.
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel Oliver For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (11-08-2011)