Thread: Loosing my hair again :(

Thanks

Default Loosing my hair again :(

...For the second time! Last time was relatively mild and only a few bald patches which could be easily covered by trying a different hairstyle for a few months. However this time appears to be a very different story......

It started two days ago and since then have lost about a 1/3 of my hair, which has serious shot my confidence into the ground. Any advice to how to build by confidence up.. And any tips of how to mask the fact that is it happen?

Any help would be appreciated.

Much love, Annie xx
    Annie x

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

( ( ( h u g s ) ) )

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

If we have to deal with hair loss this is the best time. There are wonderful wigs, weaves and extensions that can make the hair loss invisible. I am sorry that you are going through this but grab a few extensions and your hair will be more beautiful then before!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

steve.b (09-29-2011)

Thanks

I have the diffuse hair loss and it hasn't stopped for 8 straight months. I had a ton of hair to start and I think I've lost 40% or so. I completely understand. There are stages of emotional coping with the hair loss and you are at the one where you shower and just cry I bet. It gets much easier I promise and what helps is looking at your options. Peggy Knight makes wonderful full wigs and toppers. You can also join heralopecia.com forums they are a great source of support and information on your options. Head scarves are always in style to cover certain spots and you can make it look like a fancy headband.
    I feel for you because I know how you feel.