Thread: I get my test results back next week

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default I get my test results back next week

Next week I make my second trip to the Rheumy doctor. He is suppose to give me the results of my test that he did the first time I went there. I have already had a positive ANA which was done in Aug. along with some other tests where I was told then that I had lupus, but I had to have these other test because I was told that there was something other than lupus attacking my joints and that it was at a high rate. It could be RA but they are not sure.

Since the first visit to the Rheumy doctor there has been a lot going on, I had to go to the emergency room a couple of times and had to go back on the prednisone and then had to start taking insulin which has not made me happy. Now my hair is falling out a more alarming rate than it was the first time I was there and I fear I am going to be bald before you know it. I hate having to go back to the doctor because I never know what to expect from them anymore and I always feel that they have some type of bad news and more medicines for me to take.

It gets hard at times because I don't have many people here I can talk to because most of my family does not know that I have lupus and we feel that it is best that way. The friends that I have well, one dumped me when I told her about the lupus, her words were I am not going to sit and around and watch you be sick so lose my phone number and don't ever call me again. She blocked her phone number so I could not call her, glad that she doesn't live around here anymore cause I want to confront her about what she did to me. "It wouldn't be nice". but who needs her. So you go on your way and do what you can. I do whoever have my husband and a grown son and daughter, the son lives at home which is nice sometimes and he is a big help to talk to but I feel that they are all tired of hearing me talk about medical all the time.

Well with everything that is going on right now I guess I will just have to deal with what ever the doctor has to say when I go back, but at least I am getting somewhere now as for years I was not getting anywhere, bad thing is back then I had health insurance and now I don't have any which makes things even harder and because of it I may have to move in next door to my mother in law which I feel is not going to be cool, my husband seems think that things will be better then. I don't cause we can't stand each other. Oh well we will see where that goes.

thanks for letting me rant.

take care everyone
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,740 Times in 1,211 Posts

Please keep us posted about what happens at the doctors. We will be thinking of you and waiting for news.
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~