Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new

Thanks

Unhappy new

hi new here im 43 and have lupus and RA and am having hard time dealing with everything just wanted to vent and get support from people who understand what im going through.

Thanks

Welcome! Is this a recent dx?

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jenn1102 View Post
    hi new here im 43 and have lupus and RA and am having hard time dealing with everything just wanted to vent and get support from people who understand what im going through.
    Good Morning and welcome to WHL! We are so glad that you found us. Although we have Lupus in our name we understand that many people with AI diseases have more then one disease and often we suffer in the same ways.

Feel free to look around. There is wonderful information found in the old threads or feel free to start new ones if you wish. I look forward to getting to know and and, once again, welcome to the WHL family!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Welcome. I keep thinking I am newly diagnosed though it has been about 8 months now. This is a good place. Remember that AI diseases especially lupus affect us all differently. You will meet people here with varying degrees of pain, discomfort and symptoms. I hope you find some comfort and some answers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bunny28 View Post
    Welcome. I keep thinking I am newly diagnosed though it has been about 8 months now. This is a good place. Remember that AI diseases especially lupus affect us all differently. You will meet people here with varying degrees of pain, discomfort and symptoms. I hope you find some comfort and some answers.
    Bunny, I'd still consider you newly diagnosed. I figure it takes at least a year to figure things out, sometimes 2 or 3.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jenn1102 View Post
    Welcome, Jenn. So sorry to hear that you have lupus and RA. Please rant away, read all the other rants and chime in when you are comfortable.

Thanks

Hey Jenn, welcome and I'm happy to meet you! I've only been on the board for a few weeks now but wow, what caring, wonderful people I have found here ~ I know that you will find a place to vent, laugh, cry and find great information, as I have done. We all understand how you're feeling ~ vent away when you need to!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to prothumos For This Useful Post:

jenn1102 (10-05-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,127 Posts

hi jenn,
    i am 43 +, welcome to our cyber family.

please read a little, and join in where you feel you want to.

Thanks

Welcome! I am newly diagnosed and still have tons of questions. There are times I would go crazy if I didn't have this group to talk to.

Thanks

Welcome Jenn! I look forward to getting to know you. This is a great place to be.

Brenda