Thread: Ever just have one of THOSE days????

Thanks

Default Ever just have one of THOSE days????

Hello all,

Do you ever just have one of "those" days? It's no better or worse than yesterday, nothing is different, but you just feel "blah-er"? (Is that a word?) What do you do to pick yourself back up and keep going?

Inquiring minds want to know.....(and yes, I am having one of those days, lol.....)

hugs to all,

Robin

Thanks

We all have days like that.
    Last time I had a day like that, I watched a talk show, where they featured children with cancer.
    Boy, first of all, I was crying my eyes out and then I said to myself, " what are you whining about?"
    Some other time, a funny video on you tube will do the trick.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

Theres a great thread on here with funny/cute videos. I listen to happy music when Im feeling down.

http://forum.wehavelupus.com/showthr...-down.../page2
    Last edited by ritzbit; 09-27-2011 at 02:22 PM. Reason: found the thread I was looking for lol
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Thanks

I try to do something fun with my three year old daughter we often end up just turning on music and dancing around the living room if i have the enery if not i watch a funny movie, read jokes. sounds dumb but its a quick, free pick me up.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ooooooooooh, ooooooooooooh, ever watch a three year old try to dance to "shake you booty". I'll ask my daughter if she's digitized the video yet. It's hilarious. Would make anyone feel better!

LOL Great answer!
    Last edited by tgal; 09-28-2011 at 06:05 AM.