Thread: Tingling and numbness

Thanks

Default Tingling and numbness

When do you experience tingling and numbness if you do? What do you do about it? Any specific diagnosis? (other than Lupus SLE)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

There are many reasons that tingling and numbness occur; many different things cause it. If you are experiencing these symptoms it would be best that you see your doctor and have a full blood work up. Ask that your blood calcium levels be included as well. I'm not going to list possibilities as they are too numerous as far as I see it.
    Please take care,
    Nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I experience a LOT Of tingling and numbness. My entire arm or leg will go numb at times, even if i'm not sitting in a weird position. There's really nothing I do, except that weird laugh-giggle through the pain thing that goes along with the pins and needles. I have fibromyalgia though, and i'm told it's rather common to have the tingling/numbness with Fibro. Not sure about Lupus though...sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Edit: it might be some sort of circulation problem, or problem with blood pressure. Perhaps mention it to your doc, couldn't hurt to ask!
    One day at a time, one breath at a time... We can get through this.