Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is hard

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yup Marv, this IS hard and I don't think any of us dreamed we'd have lupus or any of the other fun stuff we have. I know it wasn't on my personal bucket list. However, it is what it is and whether you are in the minority or one of several zillions, lupus sucks no matter what. You can't get divorced from lupus (drats!) and you can't go into witness protection to hide from it either. It is your constant companion 24/7.
    You've come to the right place. We are full of love, compassion, support, knowledge and good laughs. We'll cry with you, laugh with you and hold you up when you can't stand on your own. We WON'T lie to you. We aren't going to tell you everything will be just peachy fine because some days it won't be. We won't tell you there are cures, that it will go away. There aren't any and it won't. But again, we are here for you. Call on us anytime. Somebody is always around and we'll always leave the light on.
    "I'm going to get healthy or die trying"

Thanks

Hey thanks for all the great support... it puts a new perspective on things.... I think since I'm on an island with alot of mountains and track roads, I am going to take up rally racing... that should give me the rush and excitement that I am looking for... I have always loved cars and use to be a 1/4 racer but now i will have to learn and adapt.. im working with it day by day.. also I found that swimming realllly helps alot... i did a half mile swim lastnight and I feel Great... i guess this isnt the end after all

Thanks

Welcome Marv! I hope you stick around and share your journey with us and help other young folks find their way.