Thread: Couldn't get out of bed.

Thanks

Default Couldn't get out of bed.

Pissed off with myself today.
    The last few days my joint ache has been flitting from joint to joint all over my body. My hands however have not stopped hurting. It felt like I had broken fingers yesterday. I did a ten and a half hour shift on my feet yesterday and just as I went to bed last night I said to my partner "My knee hurts, that better bugger off before the morning!" Lo and behold....my partner had to help me out of bed (which is currently a mattress on the floor) at half 4 this morning when we got up for work. Needless to say I had to take the day off due to excessive knee pain. I have codeine and paracetamol from the chemist but it aint even touching it.

I just hate the fact that I'm 25 years old, I've been with my partner for just over a year and what a way to kill the romance eh? She's smaller than me but thankfully stronger. She's having to do more and more for me. She thought it was cute when I couldn't open bottles and jars by myself but now I can't lift or carry even small things. I have no energy. Needless to say our sex life has gone down the pan.

Still waiting to hear from the rheumy about my referral but hoping it hurries up.

Sorry, just feeling shite about it and needed a rant.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Do not apologize for venting,. you are at the right place to let it all out. frustration is a great part of this disease. be thankful you have a loving caring partner. my family assumes i am lazy and trifling. i try to make the best of everyday and take care of myself. thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Pissed off with myself today.
    The last few days my joint ache has been flitting from joint to joint all over my body. My hands however have not stopped hurting. It felt like I had broken fingers yesterday. I did a ten and a half hour shift on my feet yesterday and just as I went to bed last night I said to my partner "My knee hurts, that better bugger off before the morning!" Lo and behold....my partner had to help me out of bed (which is currently a mattress on the floor) at half 4 this morning when we got up for work. Needless to say I had to take the day off due to excessive knee pain. I have codeine and paracetamol from the chemist but it aint even touching it.

I just hate the fact that I'm 25 years old, I've been with my partner for just over a year and what a way to kill the romance eh? She's smaller than me but thankfully stronger. She's having to do more and more for me. She thought it was cute when I couldn't open bottles and jars by myself but now I can't lift or carry even small things. I have no energy. Needless to say our sex life has gone down the pan.

Still waiting to hear from the rheumy about my referral but hoping it hurries up.

Sorry, just feeling shite about it and needed a rant.