Thread: Hello from Ann Arbor, Michigan

Thanks

Default Hello from Ann Arbor, Michigan

Hello everyone, I just wanted to say hi and also thank the admins for the site. I am a 36/m from Ann Arbor, Mi. I was diagnosed with Lupus in the Spring of 05. I also was diagnosed with CIDP (Chronic GBS), Myetosis, Hemalytic Anemia and Autoimmune Hepatitis before the Lupus diagnosis.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, I will hopefully be visiting and posting often. Take care.

Jerimy Schilz

Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks

Welcome Jerimy! glad you've decided to join our circle!

Thanks

Welcome fellow male species Not too many of us around here, but everyone seems to be very kind and insightful. Take it easy.
    Brent

Thanks

Default Re: Hello from Ann Arbor, Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by jerimyschilz
    Hello everyone, I just wanted to say hi and also thank the admins for the site. I am a 36/m from Ann Arbor, Mi. I was diagnosed with Lupus in the Spring of 05. I also was diagnosed with CIDP (Chronic GBS), Myetosis, Hemalytic Anemia and Autoimmune Hepatitis before the Lupus diagnosis.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, I will hopefully be visiting and posting often. Take care.

Jerimy Schilz

Hey Jerimy...welcome.
    I see you are from Ann Arbor. I am originally from the Detroit suburbs but I love Ann Arbor!
    Kelli

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Jerimy;
    Welcome to our forum and our family. Our site was down for several months and we may have lost some members. I hope they will find us again soon. You will discover that everyone here is supportive, understanding and informative. We hope that you visit often, we are here to help and to provide support in any way that we can.
    Again..welcome

Saysusie

Thanks

Default Re: Hello from Ann Arbor, Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by kelibeli
    Quote Originally Posted by jerimyschilz

Jerimy Schilz

Hey Jerimy...welcome.
    I see you are from Ann Arbor. I am originally from the Detroit suburbs but I love Ann Arbor!
    Kelli

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. Kelli, I moved away to Pittsburgh for a few years and recently moved back here (2002) but I grew up in this area in a small town called Dexter.

Jerimy