Thread: Profile Pic

Thanks

Default Profile Pic

Goodmorning all,

Not sure if I am posting this in the right section (feel free to tell me off if it's not).

How do I add a profile picture? I have managed to add a couple of photos to an album, but can't figure out the next step :-(

Cheers & Thanx.

Debs

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey there!
    Laurie's Lounge is pretty much the, "anything goes" section, so this is the place to put it.
    To change your profile picture, first go to the "Settings" menu. This will be at the top of the screen, next to "My Profile", and "Log Out"

You will see a list of subscribed threads with new posts on the screen. On the left side of the screen, there should be a few columns. "My Messages", "My Subscriptions", and "My Settings".
    You're looking for the column which says "my settings" - underneath that, it should say "edit profile" and "edit profile picture". Select "Edit Profile Picture"
    That'll bring you to a new window, where you can either upload a profile picture from your computer, or upload one online by linking to it.

Hope that works for ya! Any other questions, feel free to let me know. (:

Edit: Your profile picture and your avatar are two different things. Your profile picture is the picture that people see when they click your name to view your profile. Your avatar is the picture that people see when you post in a thread.
    Most likely you'll want to change your avatar.
    The instructions are the same for changing your avatar as they are for your profile picture - just select "Edit Avatar" instead of "Edit Profile Picture" and you should be fine.
    Last edited by Elo; 09-06-2011 at 04:43 PM.
    One day at a time, one breath at a time... We can get through this.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elo For This Useful Post:

debstar (09-06-2011), Saysusie (09-12-2011)