Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday Marla!

Thanks

Red face

Hey Everyone,
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes.
    I've hurt my lower back (again), so I've been moving verrry slow. I took a Baclofen yesterday morning, so I was druggy all day.
    Jeff came home from school and decided that he would "cook". He took me to one of my favorite seafood restaurants on Cannery Row, and we had an elegant meal.
    Today, we went to the Greek Festival on the Monterey Wharf. He pushed me in my wheelchair, and we had a wonderful time listening to Greek music, eating Greek food and remembering our wonderful trip to Greece last summer.

I've had a very good birthday, and now I shall rest until the next event - a BBQ on Tuesday evening. On Wednesday morning, I fly out to Denver to visit Kayla and her family.
    Later in the month, we'll meet up with Heather when she flies into LA for a meeting at CalTech. We'll celebrate Jeff's birthday on Sept. 24 with her. On Sept. 27, I'll fly out to Little Rock to visit Meghan and her family and I'll return on Oct. 12 with Conner, my service dog that she's training. Right after that, we'll go to the Navy Ball and then go to SF to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary.

I'm having a very busy couple of months!
    Hugs to all,
    Marla

Thanks

Happy Birthday Marla..any many, many more...hugs.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Happy birthday Marla dear! Hope it was awesome!