Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi guys!

Thanks

@ritzbit Hah! College is really enjoyable...I love the atmosphere and no one seems to care that I have this annoying butterfly rash on my face! and okay, yeah I'm pretty sure one diet for someone might not be as effective considering lupus reacts different in patients. And thanks for the warm regards and good luck on beating this diesease. Your not alone!

@tgal Thank you for the welcome! And will do....I continue to look at this forum daily for either inspiration or information....your stories continue to amaze me and let us all fight lupus not alone but together with the WHL fam.

Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...72034412859180 This is a page Im trying to build up on facebook. If you want you can like it and if you want to add me on there Im the admin in the bottom corner of the page =) Im always on facebook lol I've already told most of the new people I've met whats up with me and my lupus because everyone is a speed walker and Im a hobbler lol I've had to ask several people to take the elevator with me instead of the stairs if we're in the middle of walking and I feel like everyone gives us this look like "lazy" lol thats about the only things I've dealt with so far.
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Thanks

Welcome to both of our new friends. This is a great place to be, and it's even better when the readers become writers and share their experiences and support with the rest of us.

Thanks

Welcome to WHL BeezyKang and pegarns!
    As others have told you, we are a friendly, helpful group here. If we can answer any questions about those old threads or a new question, just ask.
    Brian, stay on those meds, and enjoy college.
    Hugs,
    Marla