Hey everyone,
Well, there has been some aftermath from the big bathroom flood that I had. Now we're dealing with mold growing in the house.
I noticed it in the windowsill of our bedroom, but Jeff wasn't in a hurry to help me clean it - too busy with his computer.
Monday morning I reached for the bamboo back scratcher that I keep on the headboard and noticed that it was full of mold.
I showed it to Jeff that evening, and he cleaned it for me and then complained about the smell of bleach and mold.

Yesterday, I decided that the only way for the bedroom to get clean was for me to do it. One job kept leading to another. I cleaned the window, and found mold growing on my curtains, so I had to take them down and wash them, along with three other loads of laundry. I then found mold on my wooden furniture, so I had to clean all of the furniture. I even found it on some Japanese silk panels that are hanging on the walls, so I had to clean those, and some framed pictures and a huge Japanese fan on another wall. We have hardwood flooring, so I scrubbed and lemon-oiled that in the bedroom and the hall before I got too tired.

I was so exhausted by the time Jeff got home, I didn't have the strength to cook dinner, so he "cooked" - we wound up eating sushi. (Notice how much we love anything Japanese?) While we were out, he bought an air purifier, which we have running in the bedroom in hopes of killing the mold spores.

I have been useless today - my back has been killing me, and the fatigue is unbelievable. Hopefully, I'll have enough strength tomorrow to finish the floors and then go get my much-needed massage.
Still tired, and about to pass out for the night....
Hugs,
Marla