Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am getting tried of this BS

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well, I have to say that I, too, am a member of the Lupus/Fibromyalgia club. In fact, it is a very common occurence that persons with Lupus will develop Fibromyalgia (not so much the other way around). I remember when the pressure point test was performed on me and I wanted to slap the doctor. After the excrutiating pain of one pont, she did not give me time to recover before she moved on to the other point. I finally screamed "Wait a minute..just give me a d@#ned minute!!" I have to give her credit, however, for warning me before she started that I was going to hate her by the time that she was finished.
    In the past several years (and especially the past 4-5 months) the Fibromyalgia has been causing me extreme and insidious pain. It has been relentless and has pretty much made me unable to leave my house. But, I cannot say that the FM is worse than the Lupus because when Mr. SLE decides to act up, I am either bedridden or hospitalized.
    I am sorry that you have to deal with both of these issues, but please know that you are not alone and that we are here for you.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

I am on Plaquinil, He told me that med predisone will mess up my tummy, which is already in bad shape. My shoulder is killing me, and pain killer isn't working. However she told me I have to give it 30 days to work. I am drain, tried and in pain all the time. I am sorry I am crying like a baby, but my flairs last 3 days to a week now its been months with this flair and I am getting tried. I feel like giving up, and stay in bed. I am sleep in dark room due to the morning sun, not dealing with this.
    OOOPS here i go again on my box. Thanks for letting me spill my guts to you all :-(
    Hugs
    Liz
    Diagnosed with SLE Lupus May 2nd 2011. I am taken Plaquenil, Pain Killers, muscle relaxers.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

I am so sorry and feel free to vent and cry all you want. We have all done it. Susie is correct. Sometimes the fibro pain can bring you to tears. sometimes it feels like you just can't take anymore. Sometimes you think you cannot make it one more minute. Then the next minute comes and you did survive. You did make it and you are one moment closer to getting out o the flair. Until that time just come here and cry on our shoulders. We understand
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

Gizmo (08-27-2011)