Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My head is like a bowling ball?

Thanks

This is so true. My mom saw a chiropractor for years and didn't know she had a degeneration disease in her back and kept getting adjusted and finally had back surgery and the surgeon said the chiropractic care actually made things worse because for certain things he said you shouldn't seek chiropractic care, and my chiropractor says the same thing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nicolehinkel For This Useful Post:

n.mac (08-28-2011)

Thanks

I have major issues with my neck and head and actually what helped is my hubby looked up reflexology and has massaged my feet mainly the toe areas and it has helped a lot.[/QUOTE]

I showed this post to my wife and she said"Gee thanks alot!"-I'll let you know if I actually get her to rub my feet! LOL!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n.mac View Post
    I have major issues with my neck and head and actually what helped is my hubby looked up reflexology and has massaged my feet mainly the toe areas and it has helped a lot.
    I showed this post to my wife and she said"Gee thanks alot!"-I'll let you know if I actually get her to rub my feet! LOL![/QUOTE]

Good luck, with that one.lol

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to debbie-b For This Useful Post:

n.mac (08-31-2011)