Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Day

Thanks

I saw that too! lol Lion King was my favorite movie when I was little lol I AM SIMBA HEAR ME ROAR!
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ritzbit View Post
    I saw that too! lol Lion King was my favorite movie when I was little lol I AM SIMBA HEAR ME ROAR!
    And now, it's 1001! pretty cool!

Thanks

Have a feeling the second day isn't going to go as well. Im very tired. I hope I just make it to school at this point.
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Thanks

Have a feeling the second day isn't going to go as well. Im very tired. I hope I just make it to school at this point.
    You don't have to do it all to be successful, Ritz. Part time is cool. Choosing the activities that sound like the most fun is a wise move for any college student. An electric scooter or power chair might give you a whole lot more freedom and help you do the things that are most important to you. My daughter found having a chair made her more active, and that people were more accepting of her being in a chair than her limping slowly from class to class. It allows her to save her joints and energy. Just a thought.

Thanks

UPDATE:

I LOVE COLLEGE lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ritzbit For This Useful Post:

Gizmo (08-24-2011)

Thanks

UPDATE:

I LOVE COLLEGE lol
    LOL - We told you so!

Thanks

I found a random group of people on facebook that were planning a game of apples to apples. My day was a success lol I met this girl who lives right up the street from me and is a nursing major. And she might have a babysitting job for me, her aunt! lol Soooo now that I know a few people I feel better.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ritzbit For This Useful Post:

Gizmo (08-25-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

i am happy for you.
    friends and money.

throw in icecream......
    what more could a girl want?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

ritzbit (08-25-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve.bryce View Post
    throw in icecream......
    what more could a girl want?
    Lol thats what Im saying. Maybe I'll get some ice cream today!