Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notes For Linda

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Default Notes For Linda

In this thread we will be posting notes to send to Linda since it appears that it is going to be a long hospitalization. Every so often I hope to send them to her daughter to print out and give to her to read. We just want her to know that we are thinking of her
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Linda,
    Even though I barely "know" you, you have become important to me. Your incredible drive to improve your muscle tone, even as things were going the wrong direction, is inspiring. I love your sense of humor - even when you are angry you make me laugh. I hope so much that the doctors are able to figure out what is making you so ill, and get you back on your feet and into our cyber "arms."

It would be great if we could each take turns bringing you good food to fatten you up, so you don't have to eat pudding and protein drinks. I would bring you a chicken enchiladas with green chili (bet you've never eaten that before - it's addictive) and People magazine because it my guilty pleasure for getting through doctor appointments. I think I would bring our new puppy, too, to lick your toes and make sure your reflexes are intact. So... imagine that you are full of Mexican food, have a seen all the latest dresses from the red carpet and have very clean toes!

You are missed around here and we are all looking forward to the next update about your condition. A few funny hospital stories would help pass the time, too (grin). Hugs!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

another joke from my grade 6er.

why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

it was dead.

why did the second monkey fall out of the tree?

it was stapled to the first one.

why did the third monkey fall out of the tree?

monkey see .... monkey do !

i miss you not being here.
    all my love
    fron your big whl brother.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Linda,
    Miss you
    Love you
    Like you

Kidding aside, the nights and early mornings went I can't sleep; have always been helped by you and the rest of the Australians. I relate to you because I come from s family where teaching is the main occupation. I'm one of the few who doesn't teach. Anyway, I do love chatting with you. Don't give up and come back soon.

Cause we miss you
    Cause we love you
    Cause we like you

Toni

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Linda,
    Even though we haven't "met", you are one of my dearest friends! Keep doing what the nasty old doctors tell you to! Sending lots of (((HUGS)))) and prayers your way!
    Love & Miss Ya!
    Lauren

Thanks

Linda - I just want to say hello. I am not online all the time but as a fellow teacher, we connected several times. Hoping today is a good day and that you feel the wishes for good health and happiness that are being sent to you from all around the world. Take care, Bunny.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Linda,

You have made an unforgettable impression on people here, and your positive contributions to our group, to the people here, are too numerous to count.

I look forward to the day that you return, and I hope that day is soon.

We miss you very much.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Linda. You don't know me. I missed out on meeting you but I look forward to your return. Sending you good wishes and a speedy recovery!

*hugs*
    Leslie

Thanks

Hello my Linda from Australia! How I miss you! I'm sorry things are a mess right now for you. I wish I could have just the right words to say to make you smile. God bring you home soon and take perfect care of you in the hospital.

I'm going away for the weekend so I will have no internet service. Hang in there dear and bloom where you are planted(hugs). Tammy

Thanks

Linda,
    You are one of my favorite people here in the WHL family. As another teacher, I "get" you and all that you have been trying to do.
    I'm so glad that you are being helped.
    Hang in there, take care of yourself and get well (or at least as well as a lupie can get).
    Lots of Love and Lots of Hugs,
    Marla