Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hmmmmm......I get why people are frustrated

Thanks

I have pics on my cell phone, but I wonder if he would diagnose off of that since it really could be a picture of anyone's foot, not necessarily mine. But I can't imagine anyone but a Munchhausen patient trying to pass off someone else's rash as their own.

Thanks

Maybe you should get a tattoo so you can prove it's your foot next time LOL

Thanks

I had a CT which showed an enormous amount of inflammation through my digestive system... the blood tests done at the same time? ZERO INFLAMMATION! That wasn't possible, because the CT SHOWED inflammation. What ever that means, I dont know. But what seems terribly clear to me, is that blood tests do not always accurately indicate inflammation. I dont know how that works, Im not a doctor, but doctors should know how that works... yet they dont seem to. Yet occasionally when I feel fit as a fiddle... inflammation markers are up. Maybe doctors arent as smart as they think. It makes it hell for us though, because the doctors seem to rely on blood tests way too much.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by giggle View Post
    .......... It makes it hell for us though, because the doctors seem to rely on blood tests way too much.
    it appears that blood tests may not be as accurate as doctors like to believe.
    i have been watching comments on here that show tooooooo frequently that blood tests lag behind our actual condition.