Thread: well that didn't last long

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default well that didn't last long

The job I had is over. Lasted exactly one day. I'm not kidding. I'm still with the temp agency, but just not in the job they placed me with. "Not a good fit". Funny, when I got out of there today, the first thing I wanted to do when I got home was to check the job service site for a different job. I didn't care for it that much. That and it was in a basement with florescent lights that drove me crazy. I don't know how long I would have lasted anyhow. But I thought I'd be there for more than ONE DAY. At least I get paid for today...

The search continues.
    "I'm going to get healthy or die trying"

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

at least you did it.

you know you are capable of work again.

see there is a positive in all this mess.
    you are capable

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ruziska View Post
    The job I had is over. Lasted exactly one day. I'm not kidding. I'm still with the temp agency, but just not in the job they placed me with. "Not a good fit". Funny, when I got out of there today, the first thing I wanted to do when I got home was to check the job service site for a different job. I didn't care for it that much. That and it was in a basement with florescent lights that drove me crazy. I don't know how long I would have lasted anyhow. But I thought I'd be there for more than ONE DAY. At least I get paid for today...

The search continues.
    I have had jobs that were a horrible fit and finally found one that I love when I am feeling well(grin). I do hope you find one that is perfect for you!