Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eye Twitching

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have the same thing. Sometimes I dont notice it. Last week I had a client staring at me really weirdly. I thought it was him being weird but then he told me my eye was twitching the whole time I was talking to him!
    Diagnosed with SLE and Antiphospholipid Syndrom - June 2010

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    I have the same thing. Sometimes I dont notice it. Last week I had a client staring at me really weirdly. I thought it was him being weird but then he told me my eye was twitching the whole time I was talking to him!
    I'd just get accused of harassment.

Thanks

I get that too, it is very annoying. The rheumy said it is harmless and I said " yeah, untill a woman follows me home".

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

Wow I love this site. I had eye twitching about 2 years ago or something like that. I didn't even realize it was a symptom. My doctor just kind of blew it off, I forget what he gave me, oh wait I remember, he gave me xanax and told me I needed to relax. I have had so many medical issues and no one ever linked them together and the people in my life have gotten tired of me having something wrong with me. Not ONE day ever goes by that I am not in pain in some way. My ex husband use to ask me what my pain of the day was.

Thanks

My ex husband use to ask me what my pain of the day was.[/QUOTE]

He sounds like prince charming!

Thanks

I too have had eye twitching especially when I have a shower and the water runs on my face. This immediately causes the eye to twitch also I have started on vit D and that has really helped.
    Desley
    For every dark cloud there is a silver lining!
    Diagnosed: Lupus; mesenteric panniculitis; fat nacrosis;

Thanks

I have been complaining about this for a week! My whole left eye lid will start freaking out in little spans then stop and start again. Drives me insane when it happens!
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Thanks

Yes, I've had the eye twitching too! Mine started out as eye twitching just like yours but it was replaced by my eyelids swelling (until they look like they are going to burst). I also have scleritis in my eyes now too. I hope you don't get this--its really not pretty!
    Good Luck.

Thanks

My twitching stopped for about a week after I saw the cardiologist for my PVCs and he told me to start taking 500 mg of magnesium a day and eat one food high in potassium. They've started back up since I haven't been eating the food with potassium each day, but I'm still taking the magnesium. I don't know if that's a coincidence or not. ???

Thanks

I now have the same thing, but with my upper lip. So, not only does it look like I'm winking at you, I also look like I'm waiting for a smooch. Lovely, just lovely.

I think I'll try the potassium and magnesium. I'm sure it can't hurt.

Brenda