Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ticked off!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,127 Posts

third attempt to reply to this

Quote Originally Posted by tgal View Post
    .... then maybe I have to take some of the blame on myself ... On here is different. I can take the time I need to string together thoughts and ideas without sounding like Dustin Huffmon in Rain Man. (10 minutes to Whoppner!) :0 ...

[B]NO [B] it is not your fault. do not take any blame.

you do on here what i do......
    you think twice...write once....and then still ammend the post.

Thanks

Oh my goodness. I so understand it being easier to type then put words together on the phone and not always because I don't know what I want to say but because I don't want to deal with the other end of the conversation. People don't "get" the disease. Yes they might know who have this or that but unless you have it you can't understand. Even having it since it affects everyone different sometimes others don't totally understand, the great thing about this group is we all understand that and even know we may not physically feel what someone else is feeling we know the frustration.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicolehinkel For This Useful Post:

steve.b (08-08-2011), tgal (08-08-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I somehow seemed to lose this thread temporarily, but i've found it again! And I must say, I agree with Steve. (Well yeah, who wouldn't :P)
    But I mean, it's not your fault at all. Real life is much more different from online, and there's absolutely NO reason you should blame yourself. I did mean it a bit as a compliment - because you are such a wonderful bright person, and such a cheerleader for everyone on this site. (But not one of those really annoying peppy ones who only eat lettuce and OHMIGOD, like, totally have to go to the mall, like NAO.)
    Ehem. Sorry. So...much...pep...can be so annoying. GAH! I'm going off track. Err...my point is - you do so much supporting and being happy and fun all the time, that I didn't give as much thought to your illness, which is why i was apologizing.
    Is this coming out right? I don't think so. Um. Yeah.

HEY LOOK! A DISTRACTION!!! IT'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU I SWEAR!!!!!
    *runs away*

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steve.bryce View Post
    third attempt to reply to this

[B]NO [B] it is not your fault. do not take any blame.

you do on here what i do......
    you think twice...write once....and then still ammend the post.
    LOL I DO!!! Even after I post it I go back and change it almost every time! LOL
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elo View Post
    I somehow seemed to lose this thread temporarily, but i've found it again! And I must say, I agree with Steve. (Well yeah, who wouldn't :P)
    But I mean, it's not your fault at all. Real life is much more different from online, and there's absolutely NO reason you should blame yourself. I did mean it a bit as a compliment - because you are such a wonderful bright person, and such a cheerleader for everyone on this site. (But not one of those really annoying peppy ones who only eat lettuce and OHMIGOD, like, totally have to go to the mall, like NAO.)
    Ehem. Sorry. So...much...pep...can be so annoying. GAH! I'm going off track. Err...my point is - you do so much supporting and being happy and fun all the time, that I didn't give as much thought to your illness, which is why i was apologizing.
    Is this coming out right? I don't think so. Um. Yeah.

HEY LOOK! A DISTRACTION!!! IT'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU I SWEAR!!!!!
    *runs away*
    LOL Yes, I understand exactly what you meant and thank you for it!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~