Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hi all! So happy to find you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elo View Post
    Hey! I live about 4 hours from you in IN. Think this heat wave will ever end? I want some raiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

I'm still trying to think of the best place to live weather wise. Somewhere that doesn't get freezing cold, or so gosh darn hot in the summer. OOOO.. I want someplace that's autumn, all year round. *dreamy sigh*... yeah, right. :P

The heat wave will end a day or two before it starts snowing...it seems we don't get much spring or fall anymore!
    I live 40 miles s-w of chicago (just south of rt 80 ) and it has been raining on and off all day. You must be downstate?
    I hear oregon is nice-4 seasons without the extremes. My sister is moving there from duluth mn. so her idea of winter might be skeewed but she researched for about a year and picked oregon for her and her husband to relocate to as the economy has hit duluth hard.

Thanks

Hi, magistramarla

I just joined today and have been reading through everyone's posts. I live in CA too - in Livermore (East Bay) and love visiting the Monterey area. It's a great place to be and the weather is awesome. I hope you are able to stay!

Leila

Thanks

All of you living in hot and humid places are real troopers. I am in CA (East SF Bay Area) and it can get up into the 100's here, but not much humidity - the heat/humidity combo is brutal. Hope you are all able to keep cool somehow and that the heat waves go away soon.