Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi, My name is Nicole.

Thanks

Nicole, how many children do you have and what are their ages? Mine are all grown and out of the home. I raised four. I now have three grandchildren with one more on the way. They are deep into my heart.

Thanks

Default welcome

hi nicole welcome to the whl family we have a great bunch of people here look forward to getting to know you

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Nicole (: Welcome to WHL - I'm sorry to hear about your little boy It's so very sad when children are sick.
    I'm glad you've found us, and i truly hope that the forums give you some comfort. Best of luck to you.

Thanks

I have 3 and a step son. My 19 year old step son lives with us, which is a big head ache. My oldest son whom will be 17 tomorrow and my 14 year old daughter live with my mom, because my health has been an issue my whole life and my almost 6 year old son moves out of my moms on Sunday and into his dads after the custody issue we were having with my mom.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicolehinkel View Post
    I have 3 and a step son. My 19 year old step son lives with us, which is a big head ache. My oldest son whom will be 17 tomorrow and my 14 year old daughter live with my mom, because my health has been an issue my whole life and my almost 6 year old son moves out of my moms on Sunday and into his dads after the custody issue we were having with my mom.

Ok three teenagers is enough to make anyone crack up. I had three at one time and it was nuts!!!. I'm sorry about all your stress. Please try to take time for yourself as best you can.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lovedbyHim For This Useful Post:

nicolehinkel (08-02-2011)