I got the Dr. to fax me the bloodwork results for my son today. I didn't get them until almost 5 p.m., so I wasn't able to get them to refax them. When I got them, there are black lines running through the pages, and I cannot read all of the results for all of the tests. The ones I could read are:

dsDNA- 8.8 IU/mL <Flagged as High> Reference: <5.0 IU/mL (also, the doctor had circled the 8.8)

Thyroid Peroxidase Autoantibodies- 62 <Flagged High> Reference: 50 (dr. underlined the 62)

gliadin antibody igA- 5 U/mL Reference: <11 U/mL

SG-A Ig(a/b?Cant tell which one) Autoantibodies- <11.00 units Reference: <11.00 units

SS-B IgG autoantibodies- <11.00 units Reference: <11.00 units

scl-70- <11.00 units Reference: <11.00 units

sm (Smith) IgG Autoantibodies: <11.00 units Ref: <11.00 units

endomysial iga: <1:10 titer Ref: <1:10 titer

Okay, these are the ones I cannot read the results on:

ANA, ribosomal p protein autoantibodies, C3 complement, reticulin IgA Autoantibodies, gliadin igg, Hla-b27

Anyway, I'm disappointed that I couldn't read all of the results, and I'm having a hard time finding out what the results mean that I can read. Any feedback would be appreciated. I am worried about the ones that were flagged as high.

Ps- If anyone wants to take a go at decoding the ANA page, I will post a pic of it. I can't tell if the number is 7.5, 15, or 75 and there's a huge difference in the reference for each one.